Terms and Conditions of Use
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE, ANY APPLICATIONS, AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
These Terms require the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions, and also limit the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
OKGreenCard.com provides an online legal website to give visitors a general understanding of the law and to provide an automated software solution to individuals who choose to prepare their own legal documents. Customer do not need to download or even license OKGreenCard.com software. OKGreenCard.com hosts its software as a backend service for customers when they create their own documents. The Site includes general information on commonly encountered immigration issues. At no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice, opinions or recommendations about your legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, or strategies, or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. OKGreenCard.com is not a law firm and may not perform services performed by an attorney. OKGreenCard.com and its Services are not substitutes for the advice of an attorney.
OKGreenCard.com strives to keep its immigration documents accurate, current and up-to-date. However, because the law changes rapidly, OKGreenCard.com cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Site or Applications is completely current. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool like the kind OKGreenCard.com provides can fit every circumstance. Furthermore, the legal information contained on the Site and Applications system is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
This Site and Applications are not intended to create any attorney-client relationship, and your use of OKGreenCard.com does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and OKGreenCard.com. Instead, you are and will be representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through OKGreenCard.com’s service.
OKGreenCard.com is not responsible for wrong or false contact information, more specifically: wrong email or phone number, submitted by you, which may or will lead to the impossibility of delivering the service purchased by you or correcting/verifying any information submitted by you. Therefore you won't be entitled to request a refund alleging the non delivery of the service purchased.
Before starting your application you are asked to take an eligibility test to determine if you qualify for our service of preparation of Form I-90, during this eligibility test you must provide accurate and honest information and you are entirely responsible for the answers you provide to this eligibility test and for any consequence that information might have on the outcome of your case. OKGreenCard.com is not responsible if your green card renewal application is rejected by the USCIS because of false or wrong information you provided during the eligibility test or during the preparation of your application through our website application. After completing your application with us and receiving your immigration documents, whether you decide to continue or not with your green card renewal process, our company's responsibility with the customer ends when we deliver your documents*. For this reason, the customer will not be entitled to a refund if for whatever reason he/she decides to not proceed anymore with his/her green card renewal process after we have delivered the service purchased with us.
By using our service you acknowledge that the scope of our service only includes the preparation, review and delivery of your immigration documents – I 90 Form, I 90 Cover Letter, USCIS Filing Instructions - and it does NOT include any subsequent process to the delivery of your documents. OKGreenCard.com is not responsible for any action or event subsequent to the delivery of your documents. *If the customer submitted wrong information on his application, he/she will have 15 days after the reception of their documents to ask for a correction on his application.
2. Ownership. This Site and Applications are owned and operated by OKGreenCard.com which is part of Skip Lwyer Services Inc. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site and Applications, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the “Materials”) are owned either by OKGreenCard.com or by our respective third party authors, developers or vendors (“Third Party Providers”). Except as otherwise expressly provided by OKGreenCard.com, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site or on any Applications shall be construed to confer any license under any of OKGreenCard.com's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. See the “Legal Contact Information” below if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. OKGreenCard.com does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by OKGreenCard.com. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by OKGreenCard.com.
4. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site and Applications may contain links to websites controlled by Skip the lawyer services Inc. OKGreenCard.com works with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with OKGreenCard.com. OKGreenCard.com may also provide links to other citations or resources with whom it is not affiliated. OKGreenCard.com is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any website accessed from a Third Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites. OKGreenCard.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience.
If OKGreenCard.com technical staff finds that files or processes belonging to a member pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other members, OKGreenCard.com reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes. If the OKGreenCard.com technical staff suspects a user name is being used by someone who is not authorized by the proper user, OKGreenCard.com may temporarily disable that user’s access in order to preserve system security. In all such cases, OKGreenCard.com will contact the member as soon as possible. OKGreenCard.com has the right (but not the obligation), in our sole and absolute discretion, to edit, redact, remove, re-categorize to a more appropriate location or otherwise change any User Content. Rights and Responsibilities of OKGreenCard.com Users or Other Posters of User Content. You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content – writings, files, pictures or any other work – that you post or transmit using any OKGreenCard.com service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting User Content, you agree that you will not submit any content: that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
Under United States federal law, you retain copyright on all works you create and post as User Content, unless you choose specifically to renounce it. In posting a work as User Content, you authorize other members who have access to that service to make personal and customary use of the work, including creating links or reposting, but not otherwise to reproduce or disseminate it unless you give permission for such dissemination. You grant OKGreenCard.com a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell, distribute, and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium, or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. You have the right to remove any of your works from User Content at any time. By submitting your email address, you agree that OKGreenCard.com may use your email address to contact you about the status of your application and other administrative purposes. We may use the personal information you entered through our website application as evidence to resolve monetary disputes or any kind of legal dispute held between you - the customer - and our company.
7. NO WARRANTY.THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OKGREENCARD.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. OKGREENCARD.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. OKGREENCARD.COM SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE. NOTWITHSTANDING THE ABOVE.
8. Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of OKGreenCard.com Services, OKGreenCard.com does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site or any Applications. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to OKGreenCard.com through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and OKGreenCard.com’s property. By providing such submissions to OKGreenCard.com you hereby assign to OKGreenCard.com, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. OKGreenCard.com shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
9. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing OKGreenCard.com or using the OKGreenCard.com legal document preparation Service, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your OKGreenCard.com user account. OKGreenCard.com has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content, article or materials that have infringed on the rights of OKGreenCard.com or of a third party or that violate intellectual property rights generally. OKGreenCard.com policy is to remove such infringing content or materials and investigate such allegations immediately.
11. Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site, Applications, or the Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials or any direct product therefrom is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
12. Personal Use. The site is made available for your personal use on your own behalf.
13. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site or Applications and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
15. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright ©, OKGreenCard.com, LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
16. Trademarks. OKGreenCard.com, OKGreenCard.com Immigration Document Services, OKGreenCard.com.com, the logo, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Skip the lawyer services Inc. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
17. Inquiries. BY USING OKGREENCARD.COM'S SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE OKGREENCARD.COM SITE OR APPLICATIONS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT SUBMITTING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER TO OKGREENCARD.COM VIA THE OKGREENCARD.COM OR APPLICATIONS CONSTITUTES AN INQUIRY TO OKGREENCARD.COM, AND THAT OKGREENCARD.COM MAY CONTACT YOU AT THE NUMBER SUBMITTED EVEN IF SUCH NUMBER APPEARS ON ANY STATE OR FEDERAL DO NOT CALL LISTS (TAKING INTO ACCOUNT INQUIRY EXCEPTION TIME FRAMES AS APPROPRIATE).
18. Right to Refuse. You acknowledge that OKGreenCard.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
19. Refunds.- Once you submit your application through our system and make the payment of it there is no refunds for any reason.